Make your home page | Add To Favorite

南方人才网站群: job168主站  |   南方猎头  |   U校园招聘  |   English

Online Survey
Contact us

Homepage > Labor Law >

Foreign Expert Work Permit (Foreign Expert Certificate)



The Work Permit is a legal document from the foreign expert supervision department of the employer. This document means the holder has the legal right to work in China as a foreign expert.

It also allows the holder to apply for a “Z” visa, Foreign Expert Certificate, and residence permit. The Foreign Expert Certificate offers proof that the holder is working in China as a foreign expert. It is required in order to obtain a residence permit.

Applications for a Foreign Expert Work Permit and Foreign Expert Certificate can be handled by:

The State Foreign Expert Affairs Administration

Foreign expert affairs bureaus at the provincial level, autonomous region, municipalities directly under central government administration, the Xinjiang Production and Construction Corps Foreign Expert Affairs Office

And - by certain ministries and commissions, and corporations under the administration of the State Council


Copyright statement: The articles published in this site are given clear indication of the original authors and the sources unless they are uncertain. Some articles are published without indicating the original authors or related parties because we fail to get in touch with them. If such situations are found by the original authors or related parties, please contact us to seek a settlement.



Online comments represent only personal opinions,and do not represent job 168's positions.