Make your home page | Add To Favorite

南方人才网站群: job168主站  |   南方猎头  |   U校园招聘  |   English

Online Survey
Contact us

Homepage > Labor Law >

Who're the foreigners having no need to apply for an employment license and employment permit



(a) foreign professional technical and management personnel invited directly by Chinese government or foreign professional technical and management personnel invited by the state organs and institutions, with senior technical titles or special skills qualification certificates confirmed by the domestic or international authoritative technical management departments or trade associations, holding the foreign experts certificate issued by the administration of foreign experts affairs of foreigners;

(b) foreign labor service personnel with special skills, engaged in offshore oil operations with no need to land, and holding the work pass of foreigners in the People's Republic of China engaged in offshore oil operations;

(c) foreigners who give commercial artistic performances approved by the Ministry of Culture with a temporary business performance license.


Copyright statement: The articles published in this site are given clear indication of the original authors and the sources unless they are uncertain. Some articles are published without indicating the original authors or related parties because we fail to get in touch with them. If such situations are found by the original authors or related parties, please contact us to seek a settlement.



Online comments represent only personal opinions,and do not represent job 168's positions.